Do you want a podcast with an extra dose of fabulousness? Of course you do! And we’ve got it today with YouTube sensation Caleb Marshall, who is best known as The Fitness Marshall. If this is the first you are hearing about him, do yourself a favor and check out his YouTube channel right away. (It’s super dancey and incredibly motivating!)
Caleb began his fitness revolution while still in college by combining his love of choreography with his passion for video production. Now, he not only creates new videos at a fast pace, but he also leads a series of off-the-chain Cardio Concert Tours around the country, showing off his unique moves live such as … “Pat yo’ pancake.” Seriously. He’s an exuberant person who prides himself on connecting with people of all backgrounds. The FBGs are certain you will become his newest fan — we LOVE him!
And another fun fact?! The Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast is now on Spotify! Listen here.
A few of our fave quotes from the show …
Podcast Episode 63 Highlights with The Fitness Marshall
- How Caleb became a YouTube fitness star in spite of the fact that he doesn’t see himself as a fitness guy and rarely checks out YouTube in his downtime
- His decision — and yes, it was a choice — to have a positive perspective
- The struggle for him to live his truth when growing up in a very conservative environment
- The sheer number of people of all ages reaching out to Caleb to tell him how his videos have made a huge impact on their lives
- The comedians who make him laugh the hardest, as well as his all-time favorite comedy
- How he manages to create bigger ideas with his videos
- The workouts he digs in addition to dancing
- Plus, we FBGs talk about our favorite videos to find inspiration and smiles
Get the episode with the Fitness Marshall here or below!
What are your favorite videos for motivation? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at email@example.com and let’s make the world a healthier place together!