I’ve been wearing a sleep and activity tracker (actually this one) for a few months now, and, well, I’ve had what we’ll call some insights.
Insights on how active I am and how well I sleep (or, more accurately don’t sleep), for sure, but also insights on my life …
before kids versus after kids.
See if any of these ring a (hilarious) bell for you, too …
Activity Tracker Stats
- You get more steps by parking farther away.
- You sleep at pretty regular times during the week, but the weekends? Up late, slept in.
- Your heart rate goes up and counts dancing on the weekend as impromptu exercise.
- You logged steps at 1 a.m. because you had to pee.
- It was nice out, so you decided to go for a walk.
- You logged most of your steps at the gym.
- You get more steps by walking to the kitchen a million times because someone needs a refill or a different colored spoon.
- You rise at the same time time every damn day of the week.
- Your heart rate goes up and counts carrying your kids at the grocery store as impromptu exercise.
- You logged steps at 1 a.m. and 3 a.m. because they had to pee.
- Your kid wouldn’t nap, so you decided to go for a walk with the stroller.
- You logged most of your steps chasing your kid around, convincing them to get dressed.
What other “insights” have you gathered from your activity tracker? —Jenn