For more than 10 years, Amy Medling (AKA: the PCOS Diva) has worked exclusively with women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, or PCOS. A certified health coach, she has developed a nutrition and lifestyle program that helps women gain control of their health, fertility, happiness, and femininity. If you suffer from PCOS (and approximately 10 percent of women do) you may just find some of the answers you are looking for in this ep!
Diagnosed with PCOS at age 30, Amy has made it her mission to educate herself about science, health, biology, nutrition, and exercise to get the best information to her audience. Her book, Healing PCOS: A 21-Day Reclaiming Your Health and Life with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, offers loads of fact-based tips and advice. So, for any of you who think you might have PCOS, this is the show you want to check out right away.
Here is one of our fave quotes …
Podcast Episode 94 Highlights With Amy Medling
- The part stress plays in PCOS and why she recommends tapping to ease it
- How one can have polycystic ovaries and not have PCOS (and vice versa)
- Why she prefers to say “moving every day” instead of “exercise” — and why some women with PCOS should avoid hardcore workouts
- How to decrease PCOS symptoms
- How and why it is possible to run a marathon and gain weight (really!)
- Her own story with PCOS and infertility
- The importance of having an empowered mindset
- The one song that she listened to just before recording our interview that we may regret asking about
- Plus, we talk about how often our readers and listeners ask us to cover this topic
Get the episode with the PCOS Diva, Amy Medling, here!
Are you currently dealing with PCOS? How are you managing with it? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at email@example.com and let’s make the world a healthier place together!