Celebrating 11 Years With the Most-Read Posts
As of this week, Fit Bottomed Girls is officially 11 years old. Eleven!
Which, if you count that in internet years, makes us like a million years old. To which we say: party on, T-Rex.
We wear our 11 years of fighting diet culture and letting women know that they’re more than the number on the scale proudly. And we could not have done that without you all, our dear, dear readers/followers/listeners. Thanks for being here, thanks for fighting the good fight, and thanks for being committed to taking care of yourselves through unconditional self-love.
This entire week we’ll be celebrating our 11 years online in the variety of ways we usually do — big ol’ giveaways, our annual Fitties / Noshies / Mommies / and Zennies awards, more special posts and a new podcast ep — so stay tuned for that by following us on Instagram and Facebook.
And, get in party mode now with the most-read posts of the past year. These are the 11 posts you guys loved the most — and we gotta agree, they’re pretty rad!
1. Healthy Obsession: Watermelon Everything
You guys are as obsessed as we are, obviously! Read here.
2. Hiking (and More!) in Virginia’s Blue Ridge
Y’all are making us want to go back! Read here.
3. Nailing the Godmother Game From Afar
There IS something special about godmothers, huh? Read here.
4. 25 Pieces of Weight-Loss Advice You’ve Never Heard Before
You know that having this one on the most-read list put a smile on our face. Read here.
5. 21 Instagram Accounts That Bust Diet Culture
Another high-five on this one! Read here.
6. How to Make Burpees Less Miserable
Oh, burpees. Read here.
7. The Best Dumbbell Moves for Every Part of Your Body
Definitely a post to bookmark! Read here.
8. 4 Beginner-Friendly Barbell Moves
Don’t fear the barbell. Read here.
9. 30 Best Workout Songs of 2018
Yep, we’re still jammin’ to them, too. Read here.
10. A Beginner’s Guide to Picking Up a Barbell: Part 1
Let’s hear it for building muscle! Read here — and read part 2 here.
11. Train Like a Beast With This Track Workout
Remember, track workouts are for runners of all speeds and backgrounds. Read here.
How many of those had you already read? Find any new gems? Be sure to get all of our birthday content — including giveaways! — here.