If there is one commodity most of wish we had more of, it’s gotta be time. How often do you wish for more hours in the day so you can get everything done? Well, this is one ep you’ll definitely want to clear your calendar for, because we’re interviewing Catherine Blyth, who literally wrote the book on how to get more time back. Woot!
Enjoy Time: Stop Rushing, Get More Done offers ideas and strategies to “become friends with time” and change your perception on how busy you truly are. In this episode, we talk about taking a “life edit,” how the perception of time changes depending on your life circumstances (hello, bringing a baby or two into your life!) and how much you are paid influences how you spend time.
Plus, we have tips on how your morning routine can change your day to day life and so much more to make you feel inspired and totally capable of getting more accomplished (so you can truly enjoy your downtime). What better way to spend your time than to give this epa listen, eh?
Our favorite auote from Catherine Blyth:
Podcast Episode 121 Highlights With Catherine Blyth:
- Catherine’s top tips for making peace and becoming friends with time
- How time changes when you have a baby — and other life changes that impact the way we experience time
- How to see if you’re really as busy as you believe you are
- The value of doing a “life edit”
- The difference between feeling busy vs. being overloaded
- The power of automating your behavior
- Why we perceive time to speed up or slow down depending on what you’re doing
- The concept of entertainment and how it can make us feel rushed and stressed
- How to make your to-do list actually work for you
- Catherine’s morning routine to improve her relationship with time and reset for her day
- How our beliefs about time can influence day to day life — and our happiness
- Plus we talk about how we each view time and how it has changed over the years.
Get the episode with the Catherine Blythe here or below!
What are your favorite tips for enjoying your downtime? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!