Sara Yamtich is the owner of Resonate with Sara, a Facebook and Instagram ad agency whose mission is to help entrepreneurs amplify their message so they can make money doing meaningful work. If you think ad work is cookie cutter and soul-crushing, you need Sara to help your marketing skills seem awful close to spiritual. (Really — this woman is a lover of “woo” and brings it with her business sensibility!)
A big believer in communicating with authenticity and that women need to overcome our innate “imposter syndrome”, Sara loves online entrepreneurship because it encourages women to stand up and out more to be noticed. She believes women can leverage one another to empower each other with practice and patience.
The busy single mom of three-year-old Indiana gets up every weekday at 5 a.m. to practice yoga, meditation, and dancing to keep herself balanced. (Her favorite music is “hippie sh*t”, by the way.) Having that hour every morning helps her “come back to herself” and keeps her calm and still. Trust us, you will love her and the “woo sh*t” that became her spiritual epiphany!
One of our favorite quotes from this ep:
Podcast Episode 122 Highlights With Sara Yamtich
- Why so many women are succeeding at online businesses
- The story of how she got out of the “beige world” and started her own business
- Her thoughts on online privacy and data collection — including the pros, like how it helps you find things you love
- Her top tips for online business owners when it comes to marketing and online advertising
- The importance of delegation
- The fun daily morning ritual she considers a “sacred hour”
- Her experience as a single mom
- The magical moment in Costa Rica that changed her life
- How being a certified life coach and yoga instructor helps her in her business now
- Plus, Jenn talks about how she knows Sara and we all discuss our Facebook habits
Get the episode with the Sara Yamtich here or below!
Has your relationship to Facebook and Instagram changed over the years? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!