It’s a new year and a new decade — and a perfect time to think about getting rid of limiting beliefs. Our guest Laura Gassner Otting, author of Limitless: How to Ignore Everybody, Carve Your Own Path, and Live Your Best Life and creator of The Limitless Course (a new online course to help you live your best life) is here to do just that.
Laura helps businesses and entrepreneurs become “unstuck,” and part of that is helping them to understand what success really means to them. She’s on the show to talk about overcoming self-doubt and creating more happiness by living a life without limits. Because, really, isn’t that something we all want to do?
One of our favorite quotes from Laura:
Podcast Ep 128 Highlights With Laura Gassner Otting
- Why following your passion can be terrible advice — and the advice to follow instead
- How to define your success
- The importance of the four “Cs” (calling, connection, contribution and control)
- Why what you do needs to match who you are if you want to be happy
- Why “fake it ’til you make it,” isn’t always the best thing to do for happiness
- How failure can be a good thing — and how to view it as a fulcrum
- The official FBG Life Assesment Quiz
- What’s included in her family meetings (which we’ve talked about before!) and why they’re so important
- Plus, we talk about the lessons we took from this interview and Kristen’s 10K kettlebell challenge with LGO.
Get the episode with the Laura Gassner Otting here or below, and get the scoop on her online Limitless Course here!
What limiting beliefs are you ready to ditch in 2020? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at email@example.com and let’s make the world a healthier place together!