Today we’re chatting with one of the top core experts in the fitness world, Erica Ziel. In the past, we’ve shared her advice for strengthening your core postpartum and beyond and her 10 tips for a fit pregnancy.
Here, we discuss her Core Rehab program and thoughts on fascia training, why working your core means more than aiming for six-pack abs, her advice for moms of multiples, her go-to pelvic floor move and more — for your core!
One of our favorite quotes from Erica (because it’s true — that core is complex):
Podcast Ep 134 Highlights with Erica Ziel
- The difference between training your abs and training your core
- The 411 on fascia training (and why it’s so darn important)
- Why you should add rotational moves into your workouts
- Her top tips for pregnant moms
- The breathing exercise we should all be doing
- The pelvic move that she teaches to every single client — male or female, athlete or not so much
- The importance of visualization and the mind/body connection
- How to perform a proper squat
- Plus, we talk about our own core and fascia training.
Get the episode with the Erica Ziel here or below!
What are your favorite core moves? And do they target more than your abs? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!