Editor’s note: This post was originally created in late March at which points all offers below were active. Many have time limits though, so be sure to check directly with the outlet, especially before signing up / purchasing.
How y’all holding up?
Yeah, we feel you.
So we decided to put a post together of some of the amazing free healthy resources that are available right now. From free to reduced-cost to pay-what-you-can workouts, classes, and coaching programs (including ours!), there are a lot of wellness brands offering virtual services. In a time that is nothing short of being batsh*t crazy, we hope it at least gives you an opportunity to do something that feels good. And, keeps you healthy.
(That said, if you’d rather nap and make cookies, hey, that’s self-care, too.)
Also! If you have a local gym, studio, or trainer that you love, check them out on social. We’re seeing loads of local brick and mortar fitness businesses branching out into online options right now, or, in some cases, offering private sessions via Zoom, which could be an awesome way to keep up with your regular practice while supporting a small local business during this scary time.
No matter how you use this guide, consider it a virtual hug, from us to you.
Resources for This Crazy Time
Online Healthy Coaching Programs / Classes
Fit Bottomed Girls coaching programs: We’re offering pay-what-you-can options for all of our online coaching classes and downloads. Use the coupon codes below:
- “FREE” for all products, totally on the house
- “HALF” for 50% off
- “SEVENTYFIVE” for 75% off
- Fit Bottomed Girls: free workouts here — and the playlist below (hit the squares in the lower right corner to see all the workout videos available).
- Planet Fitness: free on Facebook
- Peloton app: free for 90 days
- Tone It Up app: free for new users until April 22, 2020
- Orangetheory Fitness: free daily workouts
- Barry’s Bootcamp: free workouts on IGTV
- November Project: free weekly workouts on Instagram
- 305 Fitness: free workouts
- Aaptiv: free trial
- ClassPass: free on-demand classes and 100 percent proceeds for live classes go to studios
- Les Mills on Demand: free trial
- Beachbody on Demand: free trial
- Centr app: free 6-week trial
Yoga at Home
- Fit Bottomed Girls: free online sessions on the playlist below (hit the squares in the lower right corner to see all the workout videos available).
- Core Power Yoga: free classes
- Down Dog: free classes
- Alison Heilig: livestream classes
- Bee Bosnak: livestream classes
- Alo Moves: free 2-week trial and YouTube channel
Meditations & Mindfulness
- Fit Bottomed Girls: free meditations
- Grit + grace: free guided meditations
- Calm app: free trial
- Insight Timer: free meditations
- Headspace: free trial
- Simple Habit: free meditations
- BexLife: 21 days of positive affirmations
Don’t Miss Our COVID-19 Tips
- Mindfulness Practices to Get Through Co-Working With Your Family
- How to Speak to Your Kids About COVID-19
- When ‘Good Vibes Only’ Goes Bad
- New Workout Songs for Your Socially Distanced Workouts
Have other healthy resources you’ve been using during this crazy time? Leave them in the comments — we know we just scratched the surface here! –Jenn & Kristen