Tina Haupert of the popular Carrots ‘N’ Cake blog and Kerrie Gotell, owner and head coach of KFITBODY in Weymouth, Mass., have teamed up to create a unique meal planning service designed for people who want to clean up their eats … but also wanna live in the real world and enjoy their favorite foods: Designed to Fit Nutrition. And if you think two smart, focused and down-to-earth women can be equal parts engaging and fun, then you’d be right about that for this interview!
These two fitness pals are eager to help people eat healthier, and we talk with them about everything from the buzzword “macros” to what it means be realistic about health and fitness goals. (Hey, if you need a peanut butter cup once in awhile, then enjoy it and move on!) Plus, get ready to hear some new, clever ideas for easy peasy meal prep.
Some of our favorite quotes from Tina and Kerrie in this ep include …
Podcast Episode 39 Highlights With Tina Haupert and Kerrie Gotell
- How they came up with the idea for Designed to Fit Nutrition
- The top challenges their clients face and how they advise those clients to overcome them
- The importance of macros in your diet and how it helps deliver proper nutrition
- Expert advice on how to meal prep with ease
- How to coach people to make healthy living a lifestyle
- Their favorite go-to recipes
- Working with people with dietary restrictions
- Workouts they are digging right now
Also in this episode, Jenn, Kristen and I discuss how we each joined the Fit Bottomed World!
Get the episode with Tina Haupert & Kerrie Gotell!
What are your favorite meal prep tips? Tell us about it in the comments below! —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!