This week the FBGs are taking a tip from Marty McFly and “going back in time” to our very first podcast episode with Rebekah Borucki of BexLife. The meditation guru, author, speaker and TV host certainly did not disappoint us. (Seriously, she is a big bucket of relaxing awesomesauce!)
Bex gave us her best advice on finding your bliss when life seems a bit, shall we say, complicated and overwhelming The world is even a little crazier now than it was last year when we talked to her, so we thought our fellow FBGs would like to hear her message again!
Here are a few of our fave Bex quotes from this ep …
Podcast Episode 48 Highlights
- Tips for finding time to meditate when life gets in the way
- How she manages to be a mother of five and a business owner without losing her mind
- Trying to stay hopeful in a world that can seem chaotic at times
- Her amazing book, You Have Four Minutes to Change Your Life
- Bex’s 21-Day Mantra Challenges
- Tips for getting out of a personal funk (it’s not what you think!)
- Plus, the latest news on why she decided to quit social media (for real!)
Also in this episode, Jenn and I talk about why we picked Bex as our first guest. Plus, we each share our dream guests to have on the podcast!
Get the episode with Bex here or below!
Who else should we try and book on the show? Post them in the comments below! —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!