What are your fitness inspirations?

As I mentioned earlier this week, Olympians and Navy Seals have been my inspiration as of late. They’ve really made me try to push myself to be all I can be. I can’t take credit for the Army slogan, but you get my point.

• Any pro athlete, from Brett Favre to Dara Torres. I only wish I could get paid for hitting the gym.
  • Celebrities. But only non-surgically altered ones.
  • Music. Turn on the Rocky theme or similar pump-it-up song, and I get moving in a hurry.
  • My health. I love being studly, but I mostly do it for the heart and bones.
  • My dog. That beast never wants to take a break, so I have to try to keep up.
  • Myself. I reach deep within and pull it out.

Erin

Comments

1. grounded fitness says:

DURING my workout, I love to push myself to the threshold, but when Im sitting around, watching tv or surfing the net, seeing a pro athlete makes me waqnt to get up go workout. Thgats what I need the most.

2. Tanya says:

Great poll! For me it’s music – I cannot stay longer than 10 minutes in the gym if I don’t have music – in fact, kinda like Jenn who has workout ADD, I have workout music ADD. I cannot listen to the same music for more than 1 week.

3. Mark Salinas says:

I love Being studly! 🙂

4. Marcy says:

MUSIC!!! It usually always gets me going 🙂

5. Kathleen Nemargut says:

While I do have to stay in shape and take care of myself for my job, I really love working out and challenging myself to do better everyday.

6. Metroknow says:

I have to say, in a lot of ways it is my kids. OK…And because I’m married to a smokin’ hot wife – I wanna’ look good for her! 🙂

7. MizFit says:

last one.
    the older I get the more motivated I am to attempt to be a better me than I was the year before.
    ten years before.

INTERESTING POLL!!

Miz.

8. Wendy says:

I really enjoy listening to music when I work out. I can really get moving in no matter what mood I am in.
    I also enjoy reading about others who have been successful even through trials. My current favorite is Glenn his story is at
    Look it up, you will be inspired!

9. Wendy says:

I wrote the wrong webpage for GLenn and his truly inspiring story…www.fitinspiration.wordpress.com visit it and you will be motivated!