6. Morning oil. Instead of butter on your morning English muffin, try drizzling a little olive oil and topping with scrambled egg whites as a better-for-you alternative.
7. Weekend warrior. Take advantage of the weekends and enjoy a leisurely breakfast with the family. Alternate each weekend by letting a family member choose the meal to be served.
8. Eat! If you’re hungry, eat! Top half a Thomas’ Light Multi-Grain English Muffin with a tablespoon of almond butter to get through ‘til your next meal.
9. Pal up. Enlist a friend to help you along the way—whether it’s a workout buddy or a co-worker to eat healthy with—it’s easier when you can motivate each other!
10. Lighten up. Use hummus, low-fat or tofu cream cheese instead of regular cream cheese on your Thomas’ Bagel Thins bagel or Thomas’ English Muffin.
Thanks to Keri for the tips! I’m always looking for breakfast ideas and I never would have considered using olive oil in the morning! Yum! —Erin