Burpees and 25 Other Random Things I’m Grateful For
Each year, around Thanksgiving, we usually do a post on what we’re grateful for. This year, we’re turning it into a Question of the Week! And unlike past years where we’ve been grateful for the really BIG things in life (family, health, work, etc.), this go-round we’re showing you that an attitude of gratitude can be about the little silly things, too — and that it can last all month and year long!
There are a million plus one (plus one!) things to be grateful in this amazing world of ours. Large and small, I try to focus on at least a couple of them every day. And there’s no better way to bust out of a funk than by focusing on what you have. We all have SO much. So read on for a few of the lighterhearted and random things I’m grateful for … hopefully you’re thankful for them, too!
26 Random Things Jenn Is Grateful For
- Trader Joe’s.
- Burpees. Seriously.
- Anything in and around Paso Robles.
- Running in the rain.
- The sound of coffee percolating.
- The word percolating.
- Apps, of all kinds.
- Catching the sunrise after an early morning workout.
- The smell of new running shoes.
- My dog nudging me awake.
- The fuzziness of sheep.
- A good glass of red wine.
- The sound of my own breath after a hard workout.
- Orange Is the New Black.
- Large mugs of hot cocoa — or, really, anything.
- Days when you feel like you could run forever.
- Aspartame-free chewing gum.
- The crunch-crunch sound leaves make under your feet.
- Random acts of kindness.
- People like this speaking their (and our) truth.
- Lists of random things to be grateful for!
What totally random things are you grateful for? —Jenn