Podcast Episode 15: Celeb Trainer Jeanette Jenkins
Wouldn’t you love to pick the brain of the woman who has trained badass women like Alicia Keys, Tia Mowry, P!nk and Shonda Rhimes?! Yeah, us, too! Which is exactly why we were kind of awestruck to have celeb trainer Jeanette Jenkins on our latest podcast episode!
Besides being strikingly glowing and gorgeous— Jeanette did our interview with video with Kristen and Margo (sadly for me, as you’ll hear, I wasn’t available for the Q&A on this one!) — this episode has a fierce energy filled with pockets of wisdom. Because in addition to having superstar clients, Jeanette is also dedicated to service and is a certified financial planner who wants to inspire women to take care of all facets of their lives (personal, health and finances). Yeah, we can get down with that. Big time!
Podcast Episode 15 Highlights With Jeanette Jenkins
- Jeanette’s childhood when she lived on public assistance and gained a lifelong appreciation for philanthropy
- How she includes a charity component in all of her business plans
- Training for the NYC Marathon (her first and LAST!)
- Her Hollywood Trainer Club and how you can get personal advice on health and wellness by joining
- The Eggology recipes she created
- Her advice for pre- and post-workout snacks and recovery
Plus, Kristen, Margo and I talk about our recovery tips and how we personally fuel our bodies for workouts. Warning: it gets a little soap-boxy. In a good way.
Get the episode with Jeanette Jenkins here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
Don’t you just love her energy and dedication to changing the world? So. Darn. Inspiring. —Jenn
My New Year’s resolution is to finally buckle down and follow my workout and dietary meal plan every day. I have become so inconsistent these past two months with following my routine.
Comments are closed.