Are you ready for 35 minutes of fit loveliness that’ll help you to amp up your motivation, love your body right now and put a smile on your face? Because that’s exactly what we’ve got in episode 18 of our podcast with Cassey Ho of Blogilates.
You might know Cassey from YouTube or her 24 Hour Fitness Class or her book or her activewear line POPFLEX. Girlfriend is busy. And for as incredibly successful and recognized as she is as an expert in the fitness industry, she is as down to earth as it comes. She’s also as real as it comes about body image, how hard she works and what “healthy” and “fit” really mean.
Here are a few of our fave quotes from our interview!
This is also another episode that is sponsored by the amazing coconut water brand we all love: Harmless Harvest! In the pre-show we discuss our favorite recipes we use with the new 32-ounce bottles of the water. (Kristen makes a mean popsicle by the way.)
Podcast Episode 18 Highlights With Cassey Ho of Blogilates
- How Cassey went from being a popular Pilates instructor to a YouTube star with more than 3 million (!) followers
- Her incredible video, The Perfect Body, and all of the work that went into the creation of it
- What being “fit” really means
- Tips for improving your relationship with your body
- The Pop Pilates class you can take at 24 Hour Fitness
- The inspiration for her new “Dark Bloom” activewear collection
- How her POPFLEX collection sells up to size 16
- The perfect “YOLO” meal
Plus Margo, Kristen and I talk about what goes in behind the scenes of being an online star these days!
Get the episode with Cassey Ho here or below!
What does being “fit” mean for you? For me, it’s an inner feeling. Not a look. —Jenn