Podcast Episode 19: Molly Sims Gets Candid About Body Image
Molly Sims is the definition of a supermodel. And we got to talk to her for our most recent podcast episode!
Besides keeping up with her busy family (she was pregnant with baby no. 3 when she did this interview!), this 90s supermodel gets candid about body image and how being scrutinized so harshly in show business at a young age affected her self image. She not only discusses social media and how she struggles with body positivity, but she also talks about her best skin care and fashion advice. So, yeah, there’s a little bit of something for everyone in this one!
Podcast Episode 19 Highlights With Molly Sims
- Molly’s favorite gummy vitamins from Nature’s Bounty for hair, skin and nails
- Her bouts with melasma (“pregnancy mask”) and how she treats it
- How she went from a simple girl from Kentucky to an international high fashion model
- The negative reaction she initially received from New York model agents
- Molly’s favorite magazines and supermodels from her youth
- Her tips for wearing the best fashion styles, no matter your age or size
- The differences between her third pregnancy and previous pregnancies
- How the beauty world has changed since she tried the “heroin chic” look
Also in this episode, Margo and Kristen discuss their top three style icons. And it’s kind of everything.
Get the episode with Molly Sims here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
Who’s your style icon? Serena Williams rocks my world. (Call us to be on the podcast, please?!) —Jenn
I’ve been following you for a while, but this is the first podcast I’ve listened to (gasp!) and I must say I am loving the diversity in your style icons!! Thank you for reinforcing positive aspects of style and diversity!
Oh, yay! Thanks for listening. 🙂 Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, races … EVERYTHING!
Thanks for this article very helpful. thanks.
Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.
Comments are closed.