It’s a new year and there are A LOT of click-baity articles out there on what it takes to get healthy and lose weight.
And that’s exactly why we want to share our best pieces of weight-loss advice with you now. We pretty much guarantee you haven’t heard them 1,000 times before …
25 Pieces of Weight-Loss Advice and Truths You’ve Never Heard Before
- Don’t diet.
- Don’t restrict.
- Love yourself unconditionally.
- Make peace with your body.
- Remember that you’re more than the number on the scale.
- Keep in mind that weight-loss doesn’t equal happiness.
- Know that size doesn’t equal health.
- Size also doesn’t equal fitness.
- And, size doesn’t equal happiness.
- Weight-loss isn’t a cure-all.
- Calorie counting is B.S.
- You deserve to take up space.
- Work out because you love to move.
- Guilt doesn’t belong on your plate.
- Don’t moralize food.
- Don’t moralize body size.
- The “perfect” body doesn’t exist.
- Bodies are not trends.
- You don’t have to wait to feel proud.
- You can’t hate yourself healthy.
- Use feeling good as your guide.
- You have bigger things to do in this world than put off your dreams until you lose weight.
- Diet culture is everywhere.
- How you feel is more important than what you look like.
- You don’t have to lose weight to have value.
A little different than what you’re used to reading, huh?
Make this the year that you don’t diet and you don’t restrict. Make this the year that you take your power BACK.
Did our top weight-loss tips surprise you? –Jenn