30 Best Workout Songs of 2018
It was a GOOD year for workout music.
Here’s the proof … and the best workout songs of 2018 playlist you’ll want to put on repeat.
Best Workout Songs of 2018
- No Roots by Alice Merton
- Lemon by N.E.R.D and Rihanna
- Taki Taki by DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B
- Knockout by Deorro, MAKJ, Quintino
- All The Stars by Kendrick Lamar and SZA
- Heart Attack by Tune-Yards
- Turn Down for What, by DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- Finesse (Remix) by Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
- Filthy by Justin Timberlake
- Havana by Camila Cabello, Young Thug
- Make Me Feel, Janelle Monáe
- End Game by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran, Future
- Solara by Smashing Pumpkins
- Make Up by Vice and Jason Derulo featuring Ava Max
- Say My Name by David Guetta featuring Bebe Rexha, J Balvin
- 100 Miles and Running by Logic featuring Wale & John Lindahl
- Goodbyes by The Knocks featuring Method Man
- Burn the House Down by AJR
- The Return by Logic
- Fists of Fury by Kamasi Washington
- Star by Jain
- Fitness by Lizzo
- &Run by Sir Sly
- Hoodie On by Matt + Kim
- Life in Pink by Kate Nash
- Out On the Street by The Vaccines
- Fever Pitch by Rainbow Kitten Surprise
- Get It by Busta Rhymes & Missy Elliot & Kelly Rowland
- Symphony by Towkio and Teddy Jackson
- Remember That Night – Eden Prince Remix by Grouplove & Eden Prince
Get the full playlist on Spotify here.
Wanna a trip down memory lane? Check out the best workout songs of 2017, 2016, and 2015. They’re all still great! –Jenn
Wish the Spotify link worked – I’d love to download this!
Naomi: The link is working for us: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4ICMUfhNqTK6XQDJFTgkog. Maybe try again? You have a Spotify account and are logged in, right?
Very nice, seems like listening to them helps me relax while practicing. thank you
This is a great workout playlist, I have many of these songs on my gym playlist already and you’ve given me a few more I’d like to add 🙂
Comments are closed.