Looking for a recipe that’s fresh, flavorful, and ready in 15 minutes? This Orange-Glazed Fish Fillets recipe from The Super Big Book of Easy, Delicious, & Healthy Recipes the Whole Family Will Love is just the ticket.
With just a handful of ingredients and five minutes of hands-on time, it’s a nutritious dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknights. (Psst! If you’re loving the sound of that and want more, check out the Buddha Bowl recipe we shared from this book earlier in the year!)
Orange-Glazed Fish Fillets
Hands-On Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 11⁄2 pounds red snapper fillets
- Spray a rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, and paprika. Brush the olive oil mixture over the fish fillets.
- Broil the fish for 4 minutes. Turn over, brush the other side with the olive oil mixture and broil for another 4–5 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. (Be sure not to overcook the fish.)
Per Serving: Calories: 216 | Fat: 6 g | Saturated fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 67 mg | Sodium: 126 mg | Total carbohydrates: 1 g | Dietary fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 37 g
What’s one of your favorite meals for a busy weeknight? Don’t say frozen pizza, now … —Kristen