Attention All Bloggers!
Jenn and I are usually a bit crazy about our content. We frequently hear from writers who want to submit guest posts, but we rarely take anyone up on their offers. But now we’re changing our tune for an upcoming Blogger’s Week on FBG! We’ll also be considering posts for our upcoming Fit Bottomed Babies site as well.
We know there are gobs of talented writers out there with fitness, health, pregnancy and baby content to spare, so we’d love to feature you here. Here’s how to contribute:
1. You guys know how we roll, so send us your fun and funny fitness, health, and pregnancy or baby-related blog posts, experiences and stories. Send us a link to a previously published post on your blog, or as a Word document if it’s content written exclusively for us. (We love exclusives!)
2. Previously posted content should be no more than a year old.
4. Include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. Also include your full name in the email.
5. No deadline! If we like what you guys contribute, we may make this a regular feature on both sites!
6. In emailing us the content, you a) agree to us re-publishing it here (obvs!) and b) agree to us editing it. (We typically won’t make major changes, but will edit for clarity, length and FBG style.)
- Just send us a link to your blog. We will not go trolling through your archives to find a post to use, even though I’m sure they’re all awesome.We need a link to a specific post.
- Be offended if we don’t respond. Our fingers would fall off if we wrote back to all of you!
- Send us newsy items. We want personal experiences and strong, funny opinions!
Thanks in advance for your many wonderful contributions! —Erin