Moms are limited on time. But 20 minutes is all you need for this quick circuit workout. Stacy Berman of Stacy’s Bootcamp has designed this simple workout that requires no special equipment—just yourself. FBG Jenn demonstrates the moves.
5 Moves for a Quick Circuit Workout
On the top of the wish lists of moms around the world is getting back into pre-baby shape. But with children to care for, careers in or out of the house and the chores of everyday life, time is limited. Fret no more as I have put together a 20-minute workout that can be done anywhere, without any equipment to get you your fit bottom!
Each exercise is to be done for one minute and the circuit should be done four times. In 20 minutes, you’ll work all the muscles in the body while burning lots of fat and calories.
20-Minute Circuit Workout
Inner Thigh Squat
Works: quads, butt, hamstring, inner/outer thighs
- Start in a standing position with the feet wider than shoulder width apart and toes turned out.
- Slowly bend the knees so that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Try to touch the floor with the hands by bending the knees, not leaning forward.
- Avoid allowing the upper body to tip forward.
- Squeeze through the heels of the feet and squeeze your butt on the way up.