There’s nothing like a little new workout apparel to put a little spring in your step or get ya to the gym or out for that run! And this new Champion and C9 gear (found at one of our fave stores — Target!) that recently landed at FBG HQ? Well, we love it. Comfy, cute, functional and all reasonably priced—our fave combo!
1. C9 by Champion Women’s Sleeveless Cardio Tank. Every gal needs a good basic tank, and this one is lightweight, made of moisture-wicking fabric and comes in bright fun colors. We’ve been loving the Orange Sorbet color to add a little pop of fun to black tights or running shorts, along with the flattering V-neck and slightly longer length. At less than $15, you can’t go wrong with this one!
2. C9 By Champion Women’s 4-Pack Heel Tab Socks. Erin and I both recently listed these as part of our fave workout outfits and with good reason! These socks rock. At just $8.50 for a four-pack, we love the colors, the cushion and the heel tabs. Oh, the heel tabs! Seriously great for people who have blister-prone heels like us!
3. C9 by Champion Women’s Premium 1/4 Zip Jacket. This time of year, a half- or quarter-zip is the perfect running top. Get a little chilly? Zip it up! Get a little hot after you’ve warmed up fully? Unzip it, gurl. With a flattering cut, a below-the-hip fit with front ruching and reinforced stitching for a durable shape, this top also has side and back mesh vents, a back zippered pocket and thumbholes. And you know how we feel about thumbholes. A little pricier than the others, it’s well worth the $30-plus.
4. Champion All-Out Support Wireless Sports Bra. Designed especially for those who need max support, this tag-free sports bra has double-layer cups to keep your lady bits happy and close to ya. The $46 sport bra’s higher inside layer and non-stretch liner control up-and-down movement, while side panels add more stability. We love the adjustable wide straps for a custom fit (goes up to 40D) and the mesh back for breathability. And, hey, no more doubling up on sports bras!
5. C9 by Champion Women’s Seamless Cami Bra. If you don’t need max coverage or are doing a low-impact workout, this bra is the bee’s knees. Comfy, with bright colors and adjustable straps, a version of this bra made both Tish and Erin’s favorite workout outfits. It’s also super affordable at less than $17.
Good stuff, right? Do you buy workout gear at Target, too? —Jenn