Seeing that it’s Cocktails Week and all, we thought, hey, why not put together a list of our all-time favorite cocktail recipes? The cocktail recipes that make us want to invite a bunch of friends over, cheers and get totally foodie — or, more appropriately drinkie? The ones that make us think: wow, I’ve never tried that in a cocktail before. The cocktail recipes that are really special — and delicious, with maybe even a few health benefits. Read on for our epic list of the 17 best cocktail recipes we’re totally obsessed with! From classics to totally unique libations that’ll have you saying SAY WHA?!, they rock.
Our Favorite 17 Cocktail Recipes
1. Coconut Lime Dessert Martini. A dessert and a cocktail in one? Coconut and lime? We can dig it.
2. Grapefruit Moon. It’s a beer cocktail — with our favorite ingredients.
3. Fizzy Lime Margaritas. You’ll never want a “normal” margarita again.
4. The Jade Fox. A cocktail made of superfoods? Oh, yeah!
5. Vitality Vodka Lemonade. Get your greens — and your vodka.
6. Tequila Bramble. A fruity cocktail minus the calories!
7. Homemade Vegan Caesar Cocktail. You don’t have to be vegan to love this healthy cocktail recipe.
8. The Savoy Daisy. A twist on the original — sweet, with a twist (of orange, literally!)
9. The Vegatini. We’ll take ours blended, not stirred.
10. Spring on the Southside. It’s spring anywhere you have this cocktail!
11. Blue Raspberry Spiked Lemonade. This cocktail recipe is great for parties.
12. Charleston Pink Lady Cocktail. So dainty. So pretty. So tasty. Pinkies up!
13. Mexican Bulldog Margarita. The perfect solution when you can’t decide between a margarita or a beer.
14. Sriracha Bloody Mary. Make it hot. Make it awesome.
15. A Grassy Day. Jillian Michaels does cocktails. And we like it.
16. The Bee’s Knees. No, really, this cocktail recipe really is the bee’s knees!
17. Strawberry-Lime-Rose Sangria. You didn’t think we could get through this whole list and not include a sangria, did ya?
Alright, time for you to spill the Hendrick’s: What are your favorite cocktail recipes? —Jenn