Love sriracha as much as we do? Today, for Guest Bloggers’ Week, Allie — blogger at Adventures of a Foodaholic, college student, clean eater and healthy home cook — is sharing her Sriracha-Glazed Chicken recipe with us!
Sriracha-Glazed Chicken Recipe
Author: Allie of The Adventures of a Foodaholic
Recipe type: Main
Chicken and sriracha are two of my favorite things ever! So naturally when I came across this recipe, I had to give it a try with a few twists of my own!
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- ⅛ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½-1 tablespoon Sriracha (depending on how spicy you like it)
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Whisk together all ingredients except chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Add in chicken, flip once to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Bake chicken at 400 for about 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
This Sriracha-Glazed Chicken recipe can easily be doubled to make a pound of chicken.
Okay, sriracha lovers, let’s hear it. Who’s gonna try this Sriracha-Glazed Chicken recipe?! —Allie