5 New Fitness Apparel Companies We’re Totally Digging
Remember the days when finding good fitness apparel was hard? When you pretty much just had a few places to shop and a few major brands to choose from? Well, those days are over. (Sorry if you graduated high school in the 00s and have no idea what I’m talking about — consider yourself lucky!) In fact, these days, our FBG HQ runneth over with new announcements and samples from new fitness apparel companies. From brands that specialize in yoga gear to eco-friendly threads to high-fashion to basics, there’s a little something for everyone — and then some! Here are five new fitness apparel companies that have been on our radar!
5 Awesome New Fitness Apparel Companies
1. PRISMSPORT. Sick of the basics and want some fun patterns? PRISMSPORT has some of our faves, from camo to tribal to stained glass patterns on tops, bottoms and sports bras. This line isn’t cheap ($52-$82 for most pieces), but man, oh, man, is it FUN.
2. Cozy Orange. If you wish your yoga apparel was a little softer and more eco-friendly, then take a peek at Cozy Orange. With a price point of about $43 to $78, this line of tops, bottoms, shorts and jackets features a special fabric called Revive-Eco that’s made entirely from recycled plastic bottles. And, you guessed it, all the pieces feel totally cozy!
3. JWalking Designs. It’s time to get funky! This made-in-the-USA company uses recycled fabric and Spandex to create fun and functional designs for men and women that stand out in a crowd. We’re talking three-pocket plaid women’s active skirts, men’s running kilts, Hawaiian shirts and more. From $33 to $62, it’s the kind of stuff you can wear from the gym to out and about — and stand out no matter where you go.
4. Move by Alternative. Made for women by women, the sustainable fashion brand Alternative’s new activewear collection includes a variety of sport bras, bottoms, tops and layering pieces that are perfect for the gym, studio and beyond. Definitely higher fashion than a lot of fitness apparel, pieces are trendy and range from about $42 to $88. Too cool for school, but just right for the fit hipster.
5. Alala. If you like to wear what the celebs wear, this would be your fitness apparel. Alala is a favorite of Naomi Watts, Reese Witherspoon, Ellie Goulding, Olivia Munn and Miranda Kerr — and we can see why. The line is sporty and fashionable with some serious sexiness to it. A luxury line (prices from $40 to $210) with great functional fabrics, fabulous detailing and bold colors, it’s downright classy.
Have a new fitness apparel company you dig? Tell us about it! —Jenn & Kristen
I just buy from Puma outlet stores and pay $30 or under. I’m not into spending so much. I get my great sport bras from Champion or Nike outlet stores. I put them through a lot of wear and they all hold up beautifully.
I just started wearing Aggressive Livjng apparel and I LOVE IT! Still a small company, you can only order through the owner.
+1 for Cozy Orange. I picked up the cutest yoga pants from them last week. It was a little pricey, but hey, they’re comfy and they make me look real good 😉
I heard a lot of good things about Cozy Orange from my friends so might as well check that out!
Comments are closed.