5 Things That Drain Your Willpower
We all seem to want more of it. And often times, we think other people have more than we do.
But! We’re here to tell you that not’s actually the case. In fact, we know you have a willpower master down deep inside; she just might take a little finding and busting free.
Because willpower can be used in a variety of ways — ways that are sometimes, but not always, related to your health and fitness goals. Read on for five total drags that we most commonly see draining your willpower.
5 Things That Drain Your Willpower
1. You’re not sleeping enough. When you’re not rested, EVERYTHING feels harder and your willpower can go out the window.
2. You’re not eating enough. After all, the term “hangry” exists for a reason. Eat when you’re hungry and don’t overly deny or restrict yourself. Do that, and you’re well on your way to feeling not only more energetic, but also more in control (AKA: more willpower).
3. You’re dieting — or dieting without realizing it. Dieting or being in the all-or-nothing mindset (which is also code for “dieting”) takes up a lot of energy. So much so that it pretty much zaps your willpower. (Pair that with no. 2 and it’s no wonder diets never work, huh?)
4. You haven’t set clear boundaries in other areas of your life. If you’re constantly going to functions or doing things that you don’t want to do — or resisting the urge to say things that you need to say — well, that drains a lot of willpower. Start saying no and setting boundaries, and it’s amazing how much more willpower you’ll get back.
5. You think you need more. It’s not about having more or less willpower; it’s about making the most of what you’ve got. So don’t get into the limiting self belief that you could do XYZ only if you had more willpower. Use what you’ve got now wisely — and you just might surprise yourself.
Ready to fully plug those drains and boost the willpower you naturally have? Check out our online class: How to Amplify Your Willpower to Make Healthy Change. In just 30 minutes it’ll help you redirect your willpower so that it’s used for what’s most important to you.
Great blog, really enjoying it a lot. Thanks so much for sharing.
Such a amazing blog. And the point “you are not sleeping enough” is so much relatable to youngsters.
Amazing love from Asia
Nice Post! Thank you for sharing with us.
Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Health And Fitness Tips
Thank you for sharing. Positivity
Hey, very nice blog. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
best exercise to gain weight
Good post. Loved reading it. So much relatable to my kids, especially “you are not sleeping enough” as they spent most of the time with their sports activity or outdoor games like jumping on outdoor trampolines and playing badminton. Thanks for spreading this awareness!
Great blog, Thank you for sharing. Positivity post .
Such a amazing blog. And the point
This will help you to increase your will power.
Comments are closed.