US Weekly recently brought our attention to this recent bit of wonderfulness they did with Bob Harper. And we, with the mag’s permission of course, just had to share. For Bob lovers like us (and we KNOW ya’ll are out there from our Twitter convos during The Biggest Loser with you!), prepare to geek out a bit.
25 Random Things About Bob Harper
1. I have to chew gum when I work out.
2. I talk to my dog, Karl, and I’m waiting for him to talk back one day.
3. I talk to myself, but I don’t answer back.
4. I can’t stand driving a dirty car.
5. I’m a huge Howard Stern fan.
6. I love riding motorcycles.
7. I think of Jaws every single time I get in the ocean.
8. I always need to have a camera with me.
9. I’m obsessed with Instagram, an iPhone app.
10. I love 1stdibs.com. Furniture is a passion of mine.
11. I have my own personal trainer, and he kills me!
12. I once left my wallet at home before going to the airport and talked my way onto the plane without ID.
13. I’m a member of the New York Times Wine Club.
14. I actually take my own supplements, eat Quaker oatmeal and do my own workout DVDs.
15. Paris is my favorite place in the world.
16. I watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy so many times, my friends were convinced I was going to turn into a hobbit.
17. Julia Roberts once gave me a flower arrangement that couldn’t fit in my car.
18. I love to burn incense.
19. I sleep with my watch on. I always need to know the time.
20. I hate snakes!
21. I’m color-blind.
22. I went on tour with Melissa Etheridge.
23. If I don’t work out at least six days a week, I’m not the happiest person to be around.
24. One of the best books I’ve read in years is Patti Smith’s Just Kids.
25. I love getting tattoos, but hate the way they feel. Ouch!
Our favorites? No. 14 and 19. We always wonder if fit celebs do their own workouts, and number 21 is just random and endearing enough to be Bob-errific. What new thing did you learn about Mr. Harper? —Jenn