Lately, I’ve been on mission of sorts. I’ve bombarded you with cooking videos, seasonal ingredients and supermarket secrets, all in the name of good eats. My goal: to encourage everyone to get in that kitchen and learn to cook!
But today, I’m cutting you a little slack. Today it’s all about getting out of the kitchen!
I don’t buy many prepackaged foods. Most of them are bland and tasteless, have funky (*cough* chemical *cough*) ingredients or a boatload of sodium, so when I come across a product that meets my healthy food criteria and gives me a respite from kitchen duty, I’m quick to share, and that’s the case here.
Three Bridges offers a variety of 100 percent natural, fresh pastas and Italian sauces (including gluten free and vegetarian options) that are ideal for those “don’t have time to cook” days. Their chef-crafted meals take only minutes to prepare and will satisfy the heartiest of pasta cravings, but in a healthy way. Their Superfood Pesto made with kale (good enough to eat straight from the container) is exceptional, especially when tossed with Three Bridges Organic Spinach and Cheese Tortellini. And at 18 grams of protein per serving, it makes one nutritional meal.
And, if you’re not looking for a ton of prep but don’t mind lifting a finger, Three Bridges also offers some ready-in-minute recipes like this crowd-pleasing spinach and cheese tortellini salad. Check it out!
Fun Time Summertime Salad
Author: Fit Bottomed Eats
Recipe type: Salad
Quick, easy fresh and nutritious! Summertime party food at its best!
- 20 oz. package Three Bridges Spinach and Cheese Tortellini Value Pack
- 1 cup red and yellow bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup basil leaves, torn
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Place all vegetables in a bowl and toss with oil, lemon, juice, garlic, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain pasta and toss with vegetables.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and toss in basil leaves. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for something to take to that Labor Day Party? Three Bridges value packs are huge and great way to feed a crowd! —Karen