The sea of protein bar options is vast. So instead of giving you another review of yet another one, we thought it would be more helpful to round up the top 10 protein bars we’ve tried past, present…and well…that’s it. We obviously can’t read the best-protein-bar future—we’re good but not that good! A few of them you probably know, but I bet some of them you don’t!
Best Protein Bars
2. Vega Vibrancy. If you’re a true foodie or prefer foods of a raw nature, Vega Vibrancy bars should totally be in your bag of protein-bar tricks. Delicious, tricksy.
3. Larabar. Okay, so Larabars aren’t high in protein, but it wouldn’t be a “bar” list of any kind without Larabar. I mean, have you had the peanut butter cookie flavor? We rest our case.
4. SmallWorld Beauty’s Coconut Coco Cream. If sometimes you feel like a (coco)nut, you just have to try SmallWorld Beauty’s low-carb bar, which is all natural and all delicious.
5. Zone Perfect Sweet & Salty. We recently sunk our teeth into these new Zone Perfect bars and have to say that they’re just the right mix of sweet and salty. We preferred the Cashew Pretzel variety to the Trail Mix, but both have 200 calories and 10 grams of protein, making them a fabulous post-workout snack!
6. Clif Mojo. Sure, we like this bar because it’s fun to say “Hey, pass me the Mojo!” But we really give the Clif Mojo high marks for being a crunchy yet smooth and savory yet sweet bar that never disappoints. Whether you’re scaling a mountain or running errands, they’re always tasty.
7. Fullbar Fit. We love the Fullbar Fit protein bar because it does what it says—it fills you up! And with 15 grams of protein and 180 calories, it’s one of the best weight-loss protein bars on the market.
8. Gnu Flavor and Fiber. It doesn’t get much better than these flavor and fiber bars!
9. KIND Plus. These protein bars are kind to your taste buds and your body!
10. Kardea. A protein bar that has less than 200 cals a bar, is high in fiber and has 7 grams of protein? Plus it tastes like a real banana-nut muffin? We dig these Kardea bars.
Alrighty, what best protein bars did we forget? Tell us what your favorite protein bar is in the comment, ladies! —Jenn